We would like to hear from you if you are
- Resulted oriented with excellent customer service
- GCE ‘O’ Level, speaks English and second language
- Pleasant and mature personality
- Willing to work on shifts and on weekends
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits package together with excellent working environment.
If you are a go-getter, please call Shi Qi at (65) 6290 9204 / (65) 6294 2278 for interview appointment.
The candidate’s primary role is to attend to customers’ complaints at their premises and provide a detailed report for follow up actions. You will provide feedback and recommendation on product quality to relevant parties and support all departments on product technical issues.
We would like to hear from you if you have
- An eye for detail and meticulous with good customer service skills
- Customer service focused, team player and multi-tasker with good planning, judgement and organizational skills
- Effective communicator with good computer skills
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Min ITE/Diploma holders in a technical discipline and/or min 2-3 years relevant/hands-on working experience in customer service and/or product quality
- Technical knowledge with hands-on experience in furniture is an added advantage
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits package together with challenging and excellent career opportunities. If you are a go-getter, please send in your detailed CV stating current and expected salaries and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Simmons is like a big family. There’s always room for discussion. Colleagues are very warm to one another. Overall, I would say that we have fantastic teamwork.
Linda Koh, Senior Retail Consultant
I have been working with Simmons for 25 years because I trust them. Being a sales person, the customers are my strength and happiness.
– Sheila Mahtani, Retail Executive
The best part about working in Simmons is the culture. Having colleagues who support and encourage one another while having fun all at the same time. Its value-based culture ensure my individual career growth while growing as a company. Lim Dickson, Sales & Marketing Executive
I enjoy my work in the Customer Service Team. We have a friendly working environment in Simmons and there’s work life harmony. I have grown together with the company.
– Emily Mock, Senior Customer Service Executive