Here are 5 Facts you should know to build up your immunity with sleep.
1. Build up Body Resistance with Adequate Rest
Maintaining personal hygiene is critical in protecting ourselves against COVID-19. This includes washing hands frequently, wearing a mask when you have a cough or runny nose, covering your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing. Yet, one very important fact is Getting Adequate Sleep is critical in protecting ourselves and drinking lots of water. At Simmons, our research confirms that sleep is a necessity than a luxury. As early as 1920s, Simmons renowned Pocketed Coil technology that delivers the Do-Not-Disturb benefit, provides the architecture for a good night’s rest, thereby supporting the body’s cardiovascular functioning, cognitive and immunity systems.
2. Deep Sleep Critical for Anti-Viral Immunity
Studies reveal different stages of deep sleep which affect bodily restoration and growth. REM sleep is key for new learning, memory and performance, while slow-wave sleep releases natural immune-system modulators which increase the body’s anti0viral resistance. Thus, uninterrupted sleep is critical to avoid any hindrances during the deep sleep cycle. All our products have been designed with this aim in mind. We have achieved minimal sleep motion transfer with our coil construction, foundational support and many other product innovations that aid in the process of bodily rejuvenation.
3. 10 Sleeping Strategies
Simple modifications to your daily routine are an effective way to help your body’s sleep cycle regulate itself. Source: Power Sleep by Dr. James B. Maas
• Keep mentally stimulated during the day
• Reduce stress
• Reduce caffeine intake
• Eat a proper diet
• Stop smoking
• Avoid alcohol near bedtime
• Exercise, but not within two hours of bedtime
• Take a warm bath before bed
• Maintain a relaxing atmosphere in the bedroom
• Establish a bedtime ritual
4. Sleep Tips
Get Adequate Sleep
• Get close to ten hours sleep a night to be fully alert during the day. Even seven or eight hours would be a vast improvement over the situation that commonly exist for most adolescents.
Establish A Regular Sleep/Wake Schedule
• Choose a reasonable bedtime that will permit adequate nocturnal sleep, then keep a regular sleep-wake schedule on school nights and weekend nights. A standardized schedule across the week will actually reduce the busy teenager’s total time needed for adequate sleep.
Limit Your Time In Bed
• Go to bed only for that period of time you usually need for sleep, and sleep only until refreshed. Staying in bed too long will promote shallow and disturbed overall sleep.
Planning Your Flight
• Start to preset your biological clock five days before you leave. If flying east, start going to bed earlier and waking up earlier. If flying west, stay up later and get up later. During Your Flight
• As soon as you sit down on your flight, chance your watch time to the time of your destination and begin living by that time – acclimatizing yourself to that time zone.
• Drink lots of water and juices to counter dehydration from the dry cabin atmosphere. Dehydration can retard the process of resynchronizing your biological clock with destination time.
• Try to get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep
• Try to take 20mins to 45mins of nap if one cannot have enough sleep
• Stick to a go-to-bed time and wake-up time
5. Harness the Benefits of e-ION Crystal™
The revolutionary e-ION CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY, termed as a first-class medical device in Japan and kneaded from 14 types of natural mineral stones, is capable of emitting up to 1,600 negative ions for every cubic centimeter of air. Where the concentration is at its peak, a very high volume of quality oxygen is produced, revitalizing the environment and combating the damaging effects which act to break the body’s immune system.
The 5 Benefits of e-ION Technology
• Increases metabolism
• Improves blood circulation
• Supports heart & lung functions
• Invigorates your innate ability to self-rejuvenate
• Enhances health & well-being